One and Only Wedding Services Health and Safety Initiatives
To Our Valued Clients,
One and Only Wedding Services is Now Open! We want you to know that our clients and team members' safety and well-being remain our number one priority! We wanted to take a moment to share how our team has been handling the current dilemma. Some of the initiatives we have implemented for health and safety include:
1. Our clients can feel safe and secure in knowing that All Team Members have received Safety, Healthy, and Cleaning/Sanitizing instructions.
2. Masks or cloth face coverings are required for all Team Members, Clients and their Guests at all time. No exceptions.
3. For Gown Fitting Appointments, our Team Members require to wear gloves to help you with your gowns.
4. All Team Members will be screened to ensure they have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
5. Hand Sanitizers are available and have been located throughout our office.
6. We practice social distancing and maintain 6ft apart. No Touching or Handshaking.
7. We sanitize all surfaces including door handle/knobs, tables, counters, chairs and floors.
8. Virtual Meetings are encouraged.
9. We are now taking in-person meetings by appointment only.
One and Only Wedding Services Team has always been committed to take our healthy and safety levels even further. Once again, the safety and well-being of You, Your Guests, and Our Team Members is our number one priority! We have implemented the following:
1. All Team Members are required to wear masks or cloth face coverings at all time.
2. All Team Members sanitize their hands upon entry.
3. All Team Members will be screened to ensure they have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
4. We sanitize and clean all of our decors, tables, chairs, and equipment before and after every wedding/event.
5. Depending on your wedding setup, some of our Team Members are required to wear gloves while handling any decors that are used for table settings including chargers, plates, utensils, napkins, and etc.
Don't forget to check out our 2020 Wedding Solution for your SPECIAL OFFER during this time.
We look forward to working on your event!